The A-to-z Guarantee protects you when you buy items sold and fulfilled by a third-party seller. It covers both the timely delivery and condition of your items. If you’re not happy with either, you can make a claim. Our team will decide if you’re eligible for a refund.
You may be eligible to request an A-to-z Guarantee refund in the following cases:
- Your item hasn’t arrived three days after the latest estimated delivery date.
- Your item hasn’t arrived, but tracking says it was delivered.
- The item you received wasn’t what you expected and you’ve asked the seller for a return.
- You returned an item with tracked shipping and the seller hasn’t given you a refund.
- The item you received was damaged, defective, materially different, or you changed your mind and you returned it in line with Our Return Policies. However, if you haven’t been refunded or the amount refunded was wrong. You must do the following:
- Request a return within 30 days of the delivery date of the item (or before the end of the extended return period for orders placed during the Christmas period).
- Postmark the return within 14 days after you’ve arranged the return with the seller.
- The seller agreed to issue a refund or replace the item and you haven’t been refunded, the amount refunded was wrong, or the replacement wasn’t sent.
- You weren’t satisfied with the quality of the eligible services performed by the third-party seller.
- You wanted to return an item that you bought from an international seller but any of the following occurred:The seller didn’t provide a return address in the U.S.
- The seller didn’t provide a prepaid return label.
- The seller didn’t offer a full refund of the item without requesting the return of the item.
- You were charged extra (e.g., by customs authorities for a shipment to U.S.) in addition to the purchase and dispatch price you paid, and the seller didn’t cover those costs.
- You’ve waited no longer than 90 days from the Estimated Delivery Date to file your claim.